- with Robert Maniscalco
- 4 Sessions at 5440 Ansley Trail, North Charleston 29418 OR Remotely using Facetime or other remote platform
- For more information about what to expect One-on-One with Robert
Coaching is getting someone to do what they don’t want to do, in order for them to be able to do what they want to do. —VINCE LOMBARDI
- Are you ready to make the leap from the sidelines to the playing field?
- Is it time to go from a dedicated amateur to the ranks of a professional artist?
- Is your career in a holding pattern?
- Do you need . . .
- a mentor?
- straight answers from someone with over 40 years in the business?
- some encouragement?
- a cheering section?
- someone in your court?
- an honest but compassionate critique?
- an outside eye on what is working and what isn’t?
Robert views professional coaching is an ongoing partnership that is custom designed to produce fulfilling results in his clients’ personal and professional life. Through the process of coaching, you will deepen your awareness, improve your performance, move forward in your career and enhance your quality of life. As your coach, Robert will help you::
- Discover, clarify, and deepen your mission as an artist
- Establish a healthy balance between your career and your personal life.
- Encourage and challenge you in self-discovery, developing your unique voice as an artist.
- Help you to generate solutions and strategies that lead to effective action.
- Save a lot of wasteful trial and error
- Challenge you to be diligent, responsible and accountable in your career.
- Increase your quality of life.
What We Will Do Together
- Develop a meaningful artist’s mission statement (one that will actually help you make the art you really want to be making!)
- Set powerful, achievable long and short-term goals
- Develop a practical, functional business plan, a blueprint for your career
- Help you confront creative and professional blocks
- Create and Build a professional body(s) of work
- Developing a professional bio, artist’s statement and resume that actually reflect your creative mission
- Discover the secrets of getting your work into a gallery or finding a broker
- Create your own opportunities; carve out your niche
- Help you define your market and demographics
- Develop a style and a brand
- Achieve effective PR/promotion/brand recognition in your market
- Increase Sales
- Balancing commission and non-commission work
- Explore well researched information and business models that can work for you
Private Instruction vs Coaching
Robert offers private art instruction. You can purchase one session,, two session or four session packages. Robert will give you a crash course in his PPP Method along with professional self-assessment. He will tailor an instruction program, depending on your goals and needs. There is a natural overlap between instruction and coaching. All instruction includes some professional coaching. And all coaching packages include some instruction. For instance, if your professional goal includes creating a body of figurative work, he will help you deepen your figurative abilities. In a coaching-only scenario, Robert will make recommendations for further instruction. Using previous work and experience as a springboard we will craft an achievable future that will fire your inspiration. We will find the ways in which you can contribute to the world as an artist.
Coaching Only Fees
$150 / month includes an initial 1 hour consultation by phone or in person, followed by three (3) weekly thirty-minute phone consults over a one month period. Plus periodic reviews of homework via email.
Robert has helped launch numerous successful careers. Contact him with any questions about launching yours. Coaching will be tailored to allow for a deepening of the individual’s unique approach and response to their own approach. You don’t have to paint like Robert to benefit from his coaching. Expect lots of individual attention and nothing less than a major epiphany in your career.
Note: these sessions will emphasize career issues and will not include concrete instruction in drawing and painting, etc.